Grand County Uncensored Headline Animator

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tired of Getting The News When You Want The Story? Me Too!

I don't know about you, but I think Grand County needs another voice. I've been deeply involved with the school fiasco. Reading the story in the paper after having attended the meetings in person inspired me to begin this blog as an alternative source of information so you can make a fully informed decision about the issues. I just don't think the average Grand County citizen is getting the full story or recognizing the full extent of manipulation being discussed behind the scenes.

If you would like to share your voice anonymously, please e-mail me and I will discuss how to post your content in a way that doesn't link back to you. I'm a professional journalist, so I can get your message out there, even if you'd like to keep your neck intact.

-Reggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say anything you want. Please don't cuss. If you post anonymously, please post your county of residence. Make sure you have Javascript enabled on your browser's preferences.