Grand County Uncensored Headline Animator

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Playing Mind Games With Numbers...

... Is what people who don't want you to understand what they're talking about do so you won't question the actions they're taking with your money.

This kind of psychology is rampant from the local to the national level, and it is currently the single biggest threat our nation faces.

I'm a visual learner, so the best way for me to wrap my head around concepts is to make a physical model. It works wonders for my understanding of the world around me. A YouTube video I found will help you wrap your head around the national budget/deficit problem we face. After you watch it, and are done taking a shower to try to wash that terrible dirty feeling off your skin, please take a moment to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say anything you want. Please don't cuss. If you post anonymously, please post your county of residence. Make sure you have Javascript enabled on your browser's preferences.