Grand County Uncensored Headline Animator

Thursday, February 24, 2011

It Takes Guts...

... to voice your opinion in a small town.

In a recent letter to the editor of Sky Hi News, the writer directed some criticism my way. For the ruckus I'm stirring up out there, I wouldn't expect anything less.

My response was a tongue-in-cheek assessment of the criticism I received, and an invitation to 'rip' on me in the comment section below.

Tonight, Ms. Loberg, who made the comments about me, posted the following:


Ms. Loberg, we may not see eye-to-eye on the issues, but you are a woman with guts and integrity. My hat's off to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say anything you want. Please don't cuss. If you post anonymously, please post your county of residence. Make sure you have Javascript enabled on your browser's preferences.