Grand County Uncensored Headline Animator

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Replace The Monkeys | Town Of Grand Lake

When I look at the school ad hoc committee, I see a list of the organizations and their representatives in dire need of a shakeup. It is in that vein I asked each of the towns for election information so you may begin to think about who you think would best fill these positions as they come up for reelection.

Here is the election cycle for the Town of Grand Lake:

Mayor:                 Judy M. Burke                    Term Ends:  04/2012 
Trustee:               Benton Johnson                Term Ends:  04/2012
Trustee:               Elmer Lanzi                        Term Ends:  04/2012
Trustee:               Kathy Lewis                        Term Ends:  04/2012
Trustee:               Jim Peterson                      Term Ends:  04/2014
Trustee:               Tom Ludwig                       Term Ends:  04/2012
Trustee:               Tom Weydert                    Term Ends:  04/2014

I don't know any of these people personally, and I'm not assaulting their characters in the least. It is just clear that the county and towns need new leadership, and that debate should begin now. With only a little over a year until the elections, this is a great time to begin the search. 

I don't want someone in office I like; I want someone whom I respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say anything you want. Please don't cuss. If you post anonymously, please post your county of residence. Make sure you have Javascript enabled on your browser's preferences.